Job: Part-time pal ambassador program coordinator!

Our Community Forums Arlington PAL Ambassador Program Job: Part-time pal ambassador program coordinator!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kelley
    Participant
    jrenaut
    Participant

I’m interested. I’m in the middle of trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and this is a really cool opportunity. How the heck does anyone come into this after Dirt, though?

Dirt
    Participant

@jrenaut 120098 wrote:

I’m interested. I’m in the middle of trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up and this is a really cool opportunity. How the heck does anyone come into this after Dirt, though?

I’ve heard that comment a bunch of times over the last week or so. Everyone has a different approach to doing outreach and working with people. The basics concepts are the same, but how each of us does a job like this is completely different. Something like the PAL Ambassador program benefits from having new and different voices added to the mix. If you’re new to this kind of work, there are AWESOME people to help you find that voice and what works best for you. I’m one of those people, if you want. I’m available to help the transition as much or as little as needed to make this successful.

It is fun. It is challenging. It is rewarding beyond what you can imagine. It is best way I know to improve safety for everyone on the streets of Arlington.

rcannon100
    Participant

I heard rumor that there have been a couple of applicants…..

mad-max1.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.