I’d call this a rainy day win!

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2014 I’d call this a rainy day win!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kelley
    Participant

http://community.ite.org/blogs/stephanie-taylor/2014/05/20/cycling

Some of you may remember Stephanie–she stopped by the Ballston pit stop!

consularrider
    Participant

Very well done and a big thumbs up to Stephanie!

PeteD
    Participant

Favourite quote: “…and out of nowhere, I decided to bike to work anyway.” Awesome!

–Pete

JimF22003
    Participant

What a great story. Kudos!

KLizotte
    Participant

She definitely deserves a BTW t-shirt!

dkel
    Participant

@PeteD 86138 wrote:

Favourite quote: “…and out of nowhere, I decided to bike to work anyway.” Awesome!

+1! I actually got a little emotional when I read that line. Causes me to feel validated for riding in all conditions myself, even though most people I meet call me crazy.

lordofthemark
    Participant

@dkel 86174 wrote:

+1! I actually got a little emotional when I read that line. Causes me to feel validated for riding in all conditions myself, even though most people I meet call me crazy.

There are some folks who try biking to work for the first time on BTWD (in normal years.) This year there were a few of us occasional, fair weather commuters, who tried riding in crazy conditions for the first time. A new way to be empowered.

Vicegrip
    Participant

Good stuff.

The once in a while commuter slides into an occasional commuter who morphs into someone that ends up wondering why they did not ride in on a “car” day.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.