FYI–it looks like BTWD registration is now open–

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2016 FYI–it looks like BTWD registration is now open–

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Terpfan
    Participant

http://www.biketoworkmetrodc.org/

My camera is pretty sucky, but I was thinking what may be helpful to some folks is video snippets of main routs into DC. Perhaps just snippets of key intersections. I know we all know it like the back of our hands, but I’m amazed at how often I see people lost on the MVT. Plus it shows just how easy it is for them to make it into downtown (at least from OT Alexandria where I used to ride from). Anyway, I would be happy to try to put together a montage of sorts for part of my commute (I would probably just start it from somewhere recognizable in OT and then offer to make other snippets for folks coming from other nearby areas if they want it). Just tossing the thought out there.

This year I even managed to pre-announce my plans to roll into work way late and leave early. Since a work conference is moved up by two weeks, it’s extremely easy to do so this year. Now let’s just hope for now more crazy downpours.

elbows
    Participant

I wish that when places surveyed you to learn how you found out about an event, “I’ve been here too long, and I just know to look this up every year” were an option. The BTWD registration forced me into an inaccurate choice.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.