FS2022 ankle bands are here

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition FS2022 ankle bands are here

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    komorebi
    Participant

The FS2022 ankle bands have arrived! Now you can get that knowing nod from other Rule 9 badasses who are participating in Freezing Saddles.

The ankle bands are $3 each. Cash, PayPal, or Venmo are easiest for me, but if none of those works for you, let me know and we’ll figure something out.

Three options for delivery:

1. If you’re in Alexandria or Arlington, PM me your street address and I’ll deliver them to your mailbox or wherever you indicate.
    2. Come find me at one of the morning coffee clubs: Swing’s in Del Ray on Monday, Mah Ze Dahr in Crystal City on Tuesday, Best Buns in Shirlington on Wednesday, Whole Foods in Pentagon City on Thursday, or Misha’s on Prince Street in Alexandria on Friday.
    3. Send me $1 via PayPal or Venmo to cover shipping, and I’ll mail one to you. Let me know your mailing address so that I know where to send the gaiter.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25440[/ATTACH]

I also have a limited number of FS2021 gaiters ($5), FS2020 zipper pulls ($1), and FS2019 ankle bands ($2) available. If you’d like one, come find me at coffee club or send me the appropriate amount via PayPal or Venmo plus $1 for shipping. For example, if you’d like the complete set mailed to you, that would be $3 for the 2022 ankle band + $5 for the 2021 gaiter + $1 for the 2020 zipper pull + $2 for the 2019 ankle band + $1 for shipping = $12. Thanks!

ToddHull
    Participant

Sent order for 3 via Venmo. Not sure if you received it. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

komorebi
    Participant

Money received, thanks! Check the comments in Venmo for your USPS tracking number. The package should arrive on Monday.

@ToddHull 212164 wrote:

Sent order for 3 via Venmo. Not sure if you received it. Thank you.

Desilynn
    Participant

Hi, I just sent money from Paypal with description of what I want.

danlesh
    Participant

AND its awesome!! Thank you so much for making these!!

SFrank
    Participant

I would like 2 ankle bands please. I live in Arlington. Lets make arrangements to meet upon a ride.

Nadine
    Participant

Thanks for doing this again @komorebi! [emoji2]

Wow I think I need a li’l of everything…. Have been hesitating cuz [emoji848] what’s the best way to arrange to pick up? I like SFrank’s idea of meeting on a ride, but that can be hard to arrange. (However if you don’t balk at that I can meet you both [emoji2]! Sharon lives closer to me btw, in NArlington. We’re both easily Custis trail accessible. [emoji16])

Lessee…. I’d like 4 zipper pulls
    3 anklebands (2019,)
    2 anklebands (2022),
    and 1 gaiter from 2021

I don’t actually need 5 ankle bands RIGHT NOW if you’re short – but I like how my list can be sung like the end of “the 12 days of Christmas.” [emoji16]

Also the gaiter isn’t essential either if you’re low on them – I want other FS peeps to be able to get them too. You gave me 2 of the misprinted ones last year and I managed to give them both away…. To freezing Saddles peeps so it’s all good! But [emoji38] I gave away the 2nd one with the same story as the first – it was clean, on my handlebars, and my riding buddy had forgotten one that day. And I had another one at home! Except the 2nd time I didn’t… whoopsie! [emoji2358][emoji38][emoji1744]

So that’s $21 for all of it. I’ll probably give you the cash. I can totally ride to Alexandria to meet up with you / do a swap somewhere…. but I make it to morning coffee club so rarely (3x I think… in the 6 years I’ve been doing FS) that I think it’s safe to say I’d better plan it for a later time…..

komorebi
    Participant

@Nadine 212759 wrote:

Thanks for doing this again @komorebi! [emoji2]

Thanks, Nadine! Yes, I have plenty of 2019 ankle bands and can also get you a 2021 gaiter (although I’m down to just a few of those). I just emailed you about a possible meetup. Thanks.

Boomer Cycles
    Participant

Just sent you payment via PayPal for a set of both the 2022 ankle bands, and zip pulls, FYI.
    Happy to rendezvous anywhere in Alexandria. Thank you again for being the Queen of BAFS Swag!
    20f6a220b5335fca281a5c2cc9f9d7b6.jpg
    Thank you for delivery!!!;-)

Sent from Boomer_Cycles via my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shawnbeast
    Participant

As usual, I am late to the party. What does your stock look like right now?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Dawn_F
    Participant

I, too am late on seeing this but if anything is left I’d order some.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.