FS 2023 Opening Happy Hour Tuesday Jan 10 – Clare & Don’s Beach Shack, Falls Church

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition FS 2023 Opening Happy Hour Tuesday Jan 10 – Clare & Don’s Beach Shack, Falls Church

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    gspatter
    Participant

I plan to be there!

bikesnick
    Participant

Yes, I plan to be there.
    And will be like cvcalhoun and spend most of my time in the outdoor seating area and be masked when indoors.

Mtansill
    Participant

I appreciate the volunteer aspect of this game, but this is waaay non-centralized for being on a work night. Again.

arlcxrider
    Participant

@Mtansill 221475 wrote:

I appreciate the volunteer aspect of this game, but this is waaay non-centralized for being on a work night. Again.

Yeah, Bethesda to Falls Church (via bike–or any other means for that matter) is a hard lift on a work night.

Meh
    Participant

I’m in, short of last-minute emergencies.

@randomduck 221403 wrote:

Maaaaaaaaaybe. Sadly it’s the same night and time as the Potomac Pedalers’ ExCom meeting that I’m supposed to attend.

Make the minutes take seconds?

pkuelbs
    Participant

😎

DebbyG
    Participant

I will be there
    Debby Gebhardt

G-Daddy
    Participant

I’ll be there, masked & outdoors, and riding 15.8 miles from Herndon to join. On a work night. With plans to get up as usual at 4am the next morning. I’m just glad it’s closer than the 2020 happy hour in Crystal City, to which I rode 25 miles.

Gee, I notice in Google Maps that Clare & Don’s is only a 15.2 mile ride from Bethesda via Crescent Trail and the W&OD… :p

El Swift
    Participant

I plan to be there!

PBS
    Participant

I plan to be there.

I will be there! Will be mostly outdoors and masked when indoors.

Steve O
    Participant

@Mtansill 221475 wrote:

We have had difficulties identifying a DC location.
    We would be happy to identify a more suitable spot for the final happy hour, if anyone would like to volunteer to search for one.

Steve O
    Participant
    mishayaya;221470 wrote:
    i’ll try to be there, work/weather permitting!!

ftfy

Steve O
    Participant
    mishayaya;221470 wrote:
    i’ll try to be there, work/ permitting!!

ftfy

Mtansill
    Participant

@Steve O 221498 wrote:

We have had difficulties identifying a DC location.
    We would be happy to identify a more suitable spot for the final happy hour, if anyone would like to volunteer to search for one.

I think Virginia but more centralized is still doable if DC isn’t an option. What was the place we went to in Crystal City in 2020? Just across the river would be okay.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.