Friends of MBT call for volunteers and donations

Our Community Forums General Discussion Friends of MBT call for volunteers and donations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Smitty2k1
    Participant

No affiliation to me but ride the MBT often and really appreciated the water stations they did last year: https://www.reddit.com/r/bikedc/s/fi0zTccFz1

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

LhasaCM
    Participant

I’ll let everyone make their own judgement calls, but I think it’s safe to say that there’s some baggage with some of those behind the group. (Happy to talk offline with whoever about whatever, but not something to expand upon here.)

Also, lots of obvious concerns about unmonitored standing jugs of water randomly placed on the trail. Good intent…

Lamer Tonert
    Participant

Friends of MBT urgently seek volunteers and donations to support their mission also check the income and salary of volunteers.

Join their cause to make a positive impact. Your time and contributions can make a significant difference in their efforts.

Judd
    Participant

How do we report the AI bot in the new forum?

Audrey Ava
    Participant

I’m eager to volunteer and support Friends of MBT. Count me in! Also, let’s spread the word about Umrah Packages Hyderabad to maximize our impact.

mstone
    Participant

I, for one, welcome our new AI bot overlords.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.