Freezing Saddles Merch

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Steve O
    Participant

Hi fellow freezers,

Finally, after considering doing it after it was too late in past years, I am working with the company that makes Maryland Meadworks’ merch to make Freezing Saddles jerseys and caps.

Like Meadworks, we will open a “store” online, and each person may order exactly what they want for delivery a few weeks later. I’m not sure of the exact timing but hope to make it possible to have your items by the halfway mark.

Hang tight, and watch this space for more details.

Steve O
    Participant

Time’s up!!

The store has closed. About 30 of us ordered gear of one kind or another. Keep an eye out for the coolest (laughing) kids.

If you missed out, we’ll reopen next year in advance of FS2025.

KWL
    Participant

Did the store close? There are no signs of that when viewing the site. I was able to place an item in my cart. I didn’t try to complete the order, so perhaps it is blocked at checkout?

jrenaut
    Participant

Mine arrived today!

Selfie wearing a green Freezing Saddles bike jersey

Godzilla
    Participant

What would be a sufficient number of orders to reopen the store? I’ve heard a handful of people missed the original run and are interested now.

Steve O
    Participant

We can reopen if there’s plenty of interest. I think we’ll need stronger commitment than hearsay. Those of you who can commit to a purchase, respond here with a rough dollar amount of what you’ll buy.

Steve O
    Participant

Evidently the jerseys and other gear have been showing up in mailboxes all over. Komorebi modeled this at last Friday’s coffee club

bikingjenn
    Participant

2/27/24 Love my FS gear. Thank you so much. Wore socks to match today.[NSFW]

bikingjenn
    Participant

[NSFW] photo not posting…

arlcxrider
    Participant

Overtook a rider in a FS jersey on Beach Drive yesterday (2/27) morning. Looking good!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.