Freezing Saddles 2021

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    secstate
    Participant

It’s on my mind. Almost needed gloves last night. Happy autumnal equinox!

drevil
    Participant

For next year, instead of socks:
    Pointless prize 1 – Best homemade mask
    Pointless prize 2 – Best bought mask

:D

obscurerichard
    Participant

I am so looking forward to FS2021, Freezing Saddles was the bright spot in my 2020 for sure, followed closely with finishing writing my book, Docker for Developers: https://www.packtpub.com/product/docker-for-developers/9781789536058.

I just hope I’m healthy enough to complete another ride-every-day season, after finishing my first perfect season in my 4th year this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoVaNoobGA
    Participant

No, I won a prize for the socks competition last year. Let’s have both socks AND masks!

cvcalhoun
    Participant

For the record, I’m happy to again handle registration this year. However, people are going to have to think about what they want Freezing Saddles to look like this year. Happy hours, for example, are extremely unlikely to happen.

Henry
    Keymaster

@cvcalhoun 202526 wrote:

For the record, I’m happy to again handle registration this year. However, people are going to have to think about what they want Freezing Saddles to look like this year. Happy hours, for example, are extremely unlikely to happen.

Are we getting the Cabal back together?

I was going to wait until Nov. 1 to re-order the Forum topics and put this back up.

Henry

jrenaut
    Participant

@Henry 202527 wrote:

Are we getting the Cabal back together?

If you have to ask, you can’t be in the Cabal

CBGanimal
    Participant

@cvcalhoun 202526 wrote:

Totally agree that they are likely not going to be HH. We are going to have to depend more on the Forum. I think some small group (maybe by team) rides can still happen and probably going to be needed even more this year to help ride out the winter COVIC blues!
    Willing to help out anywhere I’m needed since I won’t be checking out HH venues…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

secstate
    Participant

The forum has been really quiet in recent months but I’m hoping people will emerge for BAFS: Pandemic Edition.

I, for one, do intend to occasionally sip a hot toddy on the deck of Dew Drop Inn and see who shows.

Steve O
    Participant

Here’s some inspiration from outside my window, and tonight’s predicted low:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]21738[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21739[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21740[/ATTACH]

bmillah
    Participant

I used to ride by there every night on my way home and think to myself… “I really should drop in for a beer…”

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@secstate 202531 wrote:

The forum has been really quiet in recent months but I’m hoping people will emerge for BAFS: Pandemic Edition.

I, for one, do intend to occasionally sip a hot toddy on the deck of Dew Drop Inn and see who shows.

The cabal is hard at work behind the scenes. Hoping there will be more general discussion here.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ameriviano
    Participant

But have been riding year round for a few years.

Does this count as my first post?

cwhenn3
    Participant

Glad to join again in this year’s FS. Way to start 2021. Hoping for a better year. Let’s give it a SHOT! (Veiled allusion to the vaccine…)
    This year I’ve adopted the nickname “Blizzard Lizard” in hopes of some serious snow, although the weathermen say it will be mild.

Carl AKA Blizzard Lizard

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.