Fort Belvoir Bike to work day riders

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2013 Fort Belvoir Bike to work day riders

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ejwillis62
    Participant

The post paper has contacted me about Bike to Work day, does anyone know of anyone else who bike commutes to Fort Belvoir? or anyone who might be riding on to Fort Belvoir for Bike to work day?

Tamikuwait
    Participant

Need ride buddy

KLizotte
    Participant

@Tamikuwait 52215 wrote:

Need ride buddy

I don’t head that way, but wow, that would be one very long round trip commute.

Terpfan
    Participant

Congrats on the story about you in the Post. Pretty neat story. I don’t take the Wilson Bridge frequently, but it is nice and I enjoy going over it. I also like the gradient as it’s not crazy steep like some of the hills I confront in southern Fairfax.

ejwillis62
    Participant

@Tamikuwait 52215 wrote:

Need ride buddy

The Fort Belvoir Paper reporter is meeting me at the Collingwood Park Pit Stop at 7:30 tomorrow. Any other Fort Belvoir bike to work people planning on going through that pit stop. Might get a chance to get your name in the paper. I cannot believe I am the only Fort Belvoir Bike commuter so please stop by at 7:30 and introduce yourself I ride a purple trek.

MV Clyde
    Participant

I go the opposite way past Collingwood, but I might stop by the pit stop to see what’s going on. Probably 7:15 unless I leave early and hit it on the way back (I’m working from home so I’m gonna do a round trip to Crystal City and back before work).

KLizotte
    Participant

The article ejwillis62 was featured in can be found here:

Wilson Bridge trail encourages bike commuting between Pr. George’s and Northern Virginia

All positive :D

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.