Federal Bike to Work Challenge

Our Community Forums Federal Interagency Bike Group Federal Bike to Work Challenge

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rcannon100
    Participant

Every year there has been during the month of may a Federal Bike Challenge between agencies nationwide. This is all done inside the Cascade Bike to Work Challenge sponsored by Luum.

I cannot get confirmation that the Fed Bike to Work Challenge will once again transpire. Anyone have any dig on this?

If it does happen – would DC agencies like to participate in a sub-DC focused challenge?

Also, the interagency bike group will meet in about a week. If you are a fed and interested and dont know about this for some reason, I can connect you. I know a guy. His name is dbb.

Emm
    Participant

@rcannon100 137582 wrote:

Every year there has been during the month of may a Federal Bike Challenge between agencies nationwide. This is all done inside the Cascade Bike to Work Challenge sponsored by Luum.

I cannot get confirmation that the Fed Bike to Work Challenge will once again transpire. Anyone have any dig on this?

If it does happen – would DC agencies like to participate in a sub-DC focused challenge?

Also, the interagency bike group will meet in about a week. If you are a fed and interested and dont know about this for some reason, I can connect you. I know a guy. His name is dbb.

An email just came out today on the interagency bike group list–I think we plan to discuss details next week at the meeting. I’m going to try to attend in person for once since it’s finally at a time and on a day where I’ll be in the office, and the meeting is close to my building.

rcannon100
    Participant

Dont tell anyone but “rcannon100” and “Robert Cannon” (the person who sent the email to the group list) are the same person

Lies

rcannon100
    Participant

The Federal Bike Challenge is back – during the month of May!

Register your team at https://www.luum.com/challenges/120/bike-everywhere-challenge

Forming teams of up to 10. Your agency can have multiple teams

* Federal Bike Challenge
    * Federal Bike Challenge Agencies in DC

rcannon100
    Participant

The librarians are currently in first place!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11707[/ATTACH]

rcannon100
    Participant

Current standings: The Librarians are firming in control!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11776[/ATTACH]

KLizotte
    Participant

The Federal Bike Challenge is on again this year! With a newly designed site as well. If you are a federal employee, please consider joining (it’s free!). I think the biggest value of the challenge is the time series data the challenge generates on how biking is changing over time.

https://www.lovetoride.net/fedbikechallenge/pages/info?ic=bf57f099&locale=en-US

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.