Crystal City Bike to Work Week

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2017 Crystal City Bike to Work Week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jpetty1
    Participant

With the recent opening of the 2017 Bike to Work Day registration, we have also opened up Crystal City’s 2017 Bike to Work Week registration. It is one of my personal favorite events that we host here in Crystal City. Each year the event has grown, and so this year we will be giving out Crystal City Jerseys to the top 125 riders of the week. Hope to see you all there, and I’m already looking forward to the coffee, warmer weather, and good conversations.

Register Link

Judd
    Participant

YES! I love Crystal City Bike To Work Week! Great swag last year. Yummy squagels and coffee from Cosi. Starting the morning outside in the Crystal City Water Park. Can’t wait!

streetsmarts
    Participant

@jpetty1 157582 wrote:

With the recent opening of the 2017 Bike to Work Day registration, we have also opened up Crystal City’s 2017 Bike to Work Week registration. It is one of my personal favorite events that we host here in Crystal City. Each year the event has grown, and so this year we will be giving out Crystal City Jerseys to the top 125 riders of the week. Hope to see you all there, and I’m already looking forward to the coffee, warmer weather, and good conversations.

Register Link

Hey I’m an Alexandria/DC/Arlington Cyclist who often meets friends from this forum at coffee clubs in Crystal City. There’s a singing group (the “Tune Ups”) who sing bikey music and have performed before at Freedom Plaza. Can they do something at Crystal City stop this year on Bike to work day? Let. Me know . Thanks! !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Birru
    Participant

I just received the following email. Congrats to all the riders contributing to the record turnout!:

Good afternoon Cyclists:

Congrats on riding four days of Bike to Work Week! There is only one more day, and we currently have 153 cyclists who have checked in all four days. Our original plan was to give out jerseys to the top 125, however given the great turn out and record numbers we have decided to give jerseys to all the 5 Day riders. We will have the jerseys on site tomorrow morning for the 5 Day riders. Although, we did want to let you know that since we have decided to give all the 5 Day riders jerseys we may be a size or two short for some. The Crystal City BID will place a special order for anyone who may miss out on your size, and we hope that you understand it may take a few extra weeks for delivery. While there is a chance a select few may have to wait a little longer to get their jersey, we still felt the idea of rewarding all 5 Day riders was the best option.

Hope to see you all in the morning!

peterw_diy
    Participant

Man, the CC BID is awesome. And it’s always nice to see other forum folks at that lovely park.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.