Come see me in Crystal City

Our Community Forums Bike to Work Day Archives Bike to Work Day 2018 Come see me in Crystal City

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Judd
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m serving as captain of the WABA tent at the Crystal City Bike to Work Day Pit Stop tomorrow. I need your help! WABA has a contest going to see which captain can get the most new and renewed memberships. You’re going to renew your membership this year anyway, right? Why not stop by Crystal City tomorrow and extend your membership one year with me? The record for most memberships in a single day was 54. Can you help me beat that?

I’ll have a square reader so I’ll be able to take credit cards or cash or checks. If you’re unable to make it to the Crystal City pit stop, but are still interested in helping me totally cheat to win this contest, shoot me a PM or e-mail me at lumberjackcycles through the gmail.com and I can make arrangements.

Whether you come to Crystal City or not, I encourage everyone to renew your investment in WABA tomorrow so that we can keep building our network of safe bike infrastructure and trails.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

rcannon100
    Participant

@Judd 178421 wrote:

Hey everyone! I’m serving as captain of the WABA tent at the Crystal City Bike to Work Day Pit Stop tomorrow. I need your help! WABA has a contest going to see which captain can get the most new and renewed memberships……

So basically WABA has become Mary Kay???? Do you earn a Pink CABI??????

cochran-cadillac-mary-kay-team.jpg

Judd
    Participant

@rcannon100 178425 wrote:

I hope so.

Sunyata
    Participant

@rcannon100 178425 wrote:

DAMMIT! Where is my ELITE button.
    giphy.gif

Judd
    Participant

Thank you to everyone who came out to Crystal City and renewed their membership. We had 42 new and renewing members. Captains are still checking in but it looks like the Crystal City stop had the most memberships.

KWL
    Participant

Virtual Elite button.

Judd
    Participant

@KWL 178533 wrote:

Virtual Elite button.

I miss the like and elite buttons. Joe – Can we have them back please?

streetsmarts
    Participant

Yeah!! Good job Mr Lumberjack Bike prez!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.