Bringing back Ride App (quietly, enthusiastically) and need testers!

Our Community Forums General Discussion Bringing back Ride App (quietly, enthusiastically) and need testers!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NellePierson303
    Participant

Did you use the original Ride App? Remember ride streaks, trophies, emoji snowglobes, stress maps? local easter eggs? the magic of automatic trip logging? the puns…

We’re quietly bringing back Ride App.

Hi, I’m Nelle, I was in DC for a while with WABA, and I work at Ride Report. We’re relaunching the app because we have some pretty big dreams and ideas about how it might be useful. We’re doing a cool pilot in denver logging trips for the city’s new ebike rebate program.

The app is definitely not what it used it be – yet. Which is why we need help.

If you were an original Ride App person, would you be up for joining our test version to log trips, flag any bugs, and provide any feedback? We only have an Apple/iOS version – for now. We need as many testers in the wild as possible before we can tinker with new features and officially launch again.

Click here to become an official, vip, backstage, very helpful ride app tester.

I so appreciate it. Thank you. Let me know if you have any questions.

Henry
    Keymaster

Nelle:

I download the Ride Report app and it seems to be working, but I’m not doing it through the TestFlight app. Is that helping, or am I outside the test group?

Henry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.