Bike Light giveaway party tomorrow!!

Our Community Forums Arlington PAL Ambassador Program Bike Light giveaway party tomorrow!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Arlington PAL
    Participant

Hiya PAL Ambassadors!

Reminder that our Arlington PAL Light Giveaway Party is tomorrow night! 🚲💡
    Join Us!

Meet us outside Bob & Ediths on Columbia Pike at 6:30. We’ll walk down the pike and ask managers of stores and restaurants if theyre employees need bike lights. We have instruction cards in English and Spanish.

No bike required for this event. See you tomorrow!

Your PAL Ambassador Coordinator,
    Ashley

Steve O
    Participant

Note that this is in addition to and not to be confused with the BikeArlington bike light giveaway that is tonight (Wednesday) at Columbia Pike and the W&OD.

Drewdane
    Participant

Any plans for a Lee Hwy & Lynn giveaway this year?

bentbike33
    Participant

@Drewdane 168324 wrote:

Any plans for a Lee Hwy & Lynn giveaway this year?

I think you missed it. Anywhere in the middle of the Custis would be a good place to tag ninjas as well.

Drewdane
    Participant

@bentbike33 168327 wrote:

I think you missed it. Anywhere in the middle of the Custis would be a good place to tag ninjas as well.

I’m afraid I must have. I like to grab a handful of reflective straps to hand out to trail ninjas on my way home. I rely on the forum to alert me, but if an IOD giveaway took/is taking place this year, I can’t seem to find a post. Maybe next time.

Erin Potter
    Participant

Hey Drewdane,

BikeArlington hosted our annual lights giveaway in early November – the 6th in Rosslyn and the 8th near Columbia Pike. Post here.

If you’re heading through Rosslyn, shoot me an email and I can put together some reflective straps for you to share with ninjas. Email me erin.potter@bikearlington.com and we can get something set up for ya.

Drewdane
    Participant

@Erin Potter 168375 wrote:

Hey Drewdane,

BikeArlington hosted our annual lights giveaway in early November – the 6th in Rosslyn and the 8th near Columbia Pike. Post here.

If you’re heading through Rosslyn, shoot me an email and I can put together some reflective straps for you to share with ninjas. Email me erin.potter@bikearlington.com and we can get something set up for ya.

Thanks! I’m not sure how I missed that. I appreciate the offer, but no worries; I’ll catch y’all next time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.