POSTPONED: Bike-in Fundraiser for Adaptive Bike

Our Community Forums Events POSTPONED: Bike-in Fundraiser for Adaptive Bike

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rick Hodges
    Participant

Hi all, it’s been a while since I posted here – my old account “Baiskeli” didn’t work, so I made a new one.
    I’m hosting a little bike-in fundraiser to help Justin Boatner, an Arlingtonian in a wheelchair, buy a custom-made adaptive bike.
    Justin grew up in Arlington and used to ride his bike around our trails, but a debilitating condition put him in a wheelchair. Let’s get him back in a bicycle again!
    I live at the Bluemont Junction and we’ll meet in my front yard so Justin can be there in his wheelchair. Come say hi and have some refreshments and donate to Justin’s bike fund. It’s Saturday, June 22 from 1 to 5 at my house, 5762 6th St. North.
    You can also donate directly and learn a little more about Justin at gofundme.com/f/boatner-on-bike
    Hope to see you there! Email me at rickhodgesjr@gmail.com if you have questions.

Rick Hodges
    Participant

We’re busy planning the fundraiser for Justin’s adaptive bike – please stop by! We’ll have refreshments (you know what kind) and a few door prizes.
    If you can’t get there, please give through the gofundme at gofundme.com/f/boatner-on-bike. Thanks.

Rick Hodges
    Participant

Hi everyone, we’re postponing this due to record heat. New date to come.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.