Bike Hack Night III

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mvs202
    Participant

The Transportation Techies meetup group is having our third Bike Hack Night, Wednesday, March 11, 2015. This is an opportunity for coders & creatives to share bike-related apps, data viz, and gadgets. If you’d like to participate in the show & tell, please send me an email. And everyone is welcome to join us, techie or not.

money123
    Participant

Awesome meetup. Lots of very cool projects going on in the transportation civic tech space game, and awesome impassioned transportation tech people!

hozn
    Participant

I will be there, talking (briefly) about freezing saddles scoreboard. I look forward to meeting folks and seeing the other presentations/demos.

jrenaut
    Participant

I plan to attend as well, where I will pretend that I’ve contributed something to the site this year.

lusevier
    Participant

Hi!
    I’m a software developer in the area, very excited about this group. Are there any bike hackathons coming up?

scoot
    Participant

@lusevier 168415 wrote:

Hi!
    I’m a software developer in the area, very excited about this group. Are there any bike hackathons coming up?

https://www.meetup.com/Transportation-Techies/events/245217212/

Not a hackathon, but you’ll meet lots of likeminded folks at this meetup. I’m disappointed I can’t attend this time.

hozn
    Participant

I might be there. Michael contacted me to ask about FS, but there isn’t really anything new to report there. Sadly. Need more time for hobbies that look a lot like work! :-)

DCAKen
    Participant

Too bad it’s the same night as the Freezing Saddles Happy Hour

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.