Bike Angels program not properly showing in the app

Our Community Forums Capital Bikeshare Bike Angels program not properly showing in the app

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    elspouse
    Participant

I hadn’t biked in over a year due to an injury in a bad fall and was very excited to see that my return to biking coincided with the reintroduction of the Bike Angels program, with even better rewards to boot! I think I remember clicking on something in the app to say I was interested in being a Bike Angels, but since then, the app has not seemed to work in this regard.

When I launch the app I see a tab on the bottom that says “You’re a Bike Angel! Help spread bikes to stations across the city and rack up rewards.” I assume that I need to click on it to get into the “Bike Angels” layer that would show me which stations offer points etc. But when I push on it in the app on my iPhone, all I get is a spinning circle icon (like something is about to happen), which disappears as soon as I lift my finger with nothing having come up. No points display on any stations, even when all the stations in an area are completely empty or completely full.

I tried reinstalling the app but that didn’t help. I also tried using the Android version and while on that one, a window comes up when I push on the “You’re a Bike Angel” tab, that window is blank. I tried emailing CaBi support but they seem to just send me canned responses.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck fixing this issue? Is there an alternate way to access the Bike Angels layer on my account?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.