Pointless Prize – Bicycle #Bingo

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition Pointless Prize – Bicycle #Bingo

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 544 total)
  • Author
    JoM
    Participant

3/14/2024 – train

cvcalhoun
    Participant

March 15 – Tree (coniferous). Tree that produce cones. Most, but not all, coniferous trees are also evergreens, and vice versa.

NancyT
    Participant

3:15/24 Tree—coniferous and BINGO!

AlanA
    Participant

@nancyt  – I’m glad some people had good cards.  I only had three called on mine.
    At least I no longer have to worry about looking daily to see that I don’t have to look for anything.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

And it’s a wrap!  The winners are:

Thanks to all for playing!  I’ll give out the prizes at the happy hour on April 10 in the case of anyone attending.  Could each of the winners please let me know whether you’ll be at the happy hour?  If you won’t, I’ll find a way to get you your prize separately.

JoM
    Participant

Congrats to all the winners!

Thanks @cvcalhoun for organizing!

NancyT
    Participant

Carol, I can’t go to happy hour, but would be happy to donate my prize to the other winners or next year’s competition. I just want the glory!

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@NancyT wrote:

Carol, I can’t go to happy hour, but would be happy to donate my prize to the other winners or next year’s competition. I just want the glory!

Showing up for happy hour is not a condition for getting a prize! I just sent it to you.

LhasaCM
    Participant

Echoing what @JoM said – thank you @cvcalhoun for organizing and running such a tight ship!

Barring calamity, since I’m half a mile away, I really have no excuse not to go to the closing happy hour…

Indiana
    Participant

Congrats to the winners! Thank you for running this game, Carol! Helped keep us all moving for sure. I’ll think of it every time I see a yellow car, at least in the near future!

Yay to the winners! Even though I didn’t ever come close to winning, still loved playing. It definitely motivated me to get out and ride some extra miles looking for the calls that were on my card! And I loved seeing what everyone else found for each day’s call. Thanks so much for organizing and sponsoring #bingo, @cvcalhoun!

Laurie E.
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>3/15/24 – #Bingo – tree (coniferous)</p>

<hr />
    <p style=”padding-left: 40px; text-align: left;”></p>

Kbikeva
    Participant

Thanks Carol for the game. When I posted the Wordle last night I wondered why no new entry for Bingo, so morning brought me here. Good thing Nancy got the BINGO before we ran out of Freezing Saddles days!

Now I’m wondering if I should have gotten a different card each time the option arose. I’ll have to think about that until next year!

chill-dad
    Participant

@cvcalhoun, thanks for running a great game!  You got me to look at my neighborhood through fresh eyes and think about which friends I could call to bring out hard to find items.

I hope you stay safe this year and we can all play again for FS25!

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@kbikeva, if no one had gotten it before the end of Freezing Saddles, I would have continued the game. I figured it would definitely be over before the happy hour. But it is nice that the end of the game coincided so closely with the end of Freezing Saddles.

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 544 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.