Bearings . One night class $20 – DC

Our Community Forums Bikes & Equipment Maintenance Bearings . One night class $20 – DC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    streetsmarts
    Participant

One night class on bearings -Put on by The Bike House Coop. …bring your bike!

Awaken your bike from its winter slumber and brush off your tune-up skills with an evening class on bike BEARINGS!

Join us the evening of Weds March 20 on the Colony Club patio to review how bearings work, different types of bearings, and rebuilding hubs, bottom brackets, headsets and test your new knowledge on your own bike.

$20 class fee includes one drink at the Colony Club.

More info and sign-ups at: https://www.thebikehouse.org/product-page/bearings-overview-hands-on

20da8cc61385968c764950192666432f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

secstate
    Participant

If the page says “out of stock,” does that mean registration has filled?

Looks like a great student/instructor ratio (10/3).

streetsmarts
    Participant

@secstate 188667 wrote:

If the page says “out of stock,” does that mean registration has filled?

Looks like a great student/instructor ratio (10/3).

I think so but will check and get back to you.

streetsmarts
    Participant

Yes sold out. We’ll be offering more soon. Will post here or let you know when the next one is.

Or sign up for weekly emails:
    https://www.thebikehouse.org

And come join us soon on Saturdays 12 to 3 to help teach people to repair their own bikes!

Crickey7
    Participant

Great idea. Last year was brutal on all the bearings in my bikes. This is one type of repair the average semi-competent home mechanic, like me, can handle.

huskerdont
    Participant

@Crickey7 188706 wrote:

Great idea. Last year was brutal on all the bearings in my bikes. This is one type of repair the average semi-competent home mechanic, like me, can handle.

The job can be a bit intimidating though, at least until you get your bearings.

chuxtr
    Participant

@huskerdont 188714 wrote:

The job can be a bit intimidating though, at least until you get your bearings.

Not if you have balls.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.