BAFS2022 Team #6 Let It Snow

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition BAFS2022 Team #6 Let It Snow

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Serdar
    Participant

Hi, this is your captain. My name is Serdar, and I am Serdar Jorayev on Strava.

This thread is a placeholder until organizers announce the names of our team members at the Happy Hour on Jan 13th. After that, this thread will communicate and share announcements and information about group rides.

I can’t wait to meet our team members on Zoom call. Hopefully, we’ll come up with an excellent name for our team and have many fun rides together throughout winter.

Meanwhile, please, ride and enjoy the outdoors!

Jessica Hirschhorn
    Participant

If you plead to HENRY (the Supreme Leader and Head Honcho and also totally all around nice guy) HE (and only HE) has the power to change your title and eliminate the error of the team number.

Regards, Jessica

Serdar
    Participant

Welcome to Let It Snow Strava Club! (for team members only)

Serdar
    Participant

Let’s Meet and Greet at Hains Point on Saturday, Jan 22 at 1 PM. We will meet either at the far left side of the parking lot where those who drive can park or at 972 Ohio Dr SW, Washington, DC 20024.

wsstringer
    Participant

Hey all, this is Will Stringer. Lynn reached out to me and let me know that I was on the team but I still haven’t heard from Serdar directly. I also do not currently appear on the official Freezing Saddles leaderboards. Wondering if there is something I need to do on my end to fix things.

Steve O
    Participant

@Serdar 213492 wrote:

Let’s Meet and Greet at Hains Point on Saturday, Jan 22 at 1 PM. We will meet either at the far left side of the parking lot where those who drive can park or at 972 Ohio Dr SW, Washington, DC 20024.

Are infiltrators welcome?

(wait! If we announce ourselves, then are we actually infiltrating?)

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Serdar
    Participant

@Steve O 213891 wrote:

Are infiltrators welcome?

(wait! If we announce ourselves, then are we actually infiltrating?)

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk

Infiltrator or not, you are a Freezing Saddler, Steve O. All Freezing Saddlers are welcome! We hope to have fun.

Serdar
    Participant

@wsstringer 213889 wrote:

Hey all, this is Will Stringer. Lynn reached out to me and let me know that I was on the team but I still haven’t heard from Serdar directly. I also do not currently appear on the official Freezing Saddles leaderboards. Wondering if there is something I need to do on my end to fix things.

Will, according to our latest updates, Richard (webmaster for the FS website) resynchronized the athletes and activities, and you authorized Freezing Saddles to read your data. Hopefully, you will appear on the leaderboard soon. Thanks for riding!

Desilynn
    Participant

@Serdar 213492 wrote:

Hi, Can other members from different teams join you? :)

Serdar
    Participant

@Desilynn 214305 wrote:

Hi, Can other members from different teams join you? :)

Desilynn, I apologize for the late reply. We welcomed everyone who joined today. We had five members of my team (including me) and three people from other teams. I wish I had seen your question before the ride.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.