BAFS 2021 – "I’m Eighteen"

Our Community Forums Freezing Saddles Winter Riding Competition BAFS 2021 – "I’m Eighteen"

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    secstate
    Participant

and I like it!

Please introduce yourselves on this thread!

This is my fourth Freezing Saddles. After perfect attendance the first two years I slacked a bit in 2020. My goal this year is to get on the bike every day and to branch out from my usual routines — looking at my personal heatmap for 2020, I hardly left the District! Maybe if we get some unusually balmy weather I’ll throw my tent on the bike and spend a night or two on the C&O.

Hope to meet many of you at tomorrow’s virtual happy hour.

Kristen_H
    Participant

Hello and welcome new team members! So excited to get to know everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obscurerichard
    Participant

Please post the link to the Strava club for the team here. That way folks on your team can join and we can add the team to the https://freezingsaddles.org/ leaderboards.

secstate
    Participant

…and here’s the link to the Strava club. :D

https://www.strava.com/clubs/818808

Sophie CW
    Participant

Great to meet some fellow team members at yesterday’s happy hour! Being my first time in FS, I look forward to being encouraged and inspired by you all. Ride on!

randomduck
    Participant

Was grrrrrrrreat to see folks on last night’s Zoom call!

Happy riding to all!

secstate
    Participant

We’re scattered about the metro but a good crew, for sure! Great turnout at the Zoom happy hour. I look forward to following you all on Strava. I’d be down for a ride to get Chinese food in Rockville or beer on the W&OD.

Shabooya
    Participant

I coulda sworn we were #25 on the list yesterday and today we’ve jumped up to #11. How’d that happen? Someone go out and ride a thousand miles today?

secstate
    Participant

Ha, that’d be great! There was a few days’ delay in getting our last member onto the Strava club. He’s been a consistent rider so we jumped a lot in the standings!

Shabooya
    Participant

Ah, not quite as extra as I’d hoped, but that’ll do, Donkey. That’ll do. (Shrek anyone?)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.