Aventon Aventure Fat Tire E-Bike – For Sale

Our Community Forums Classifieds Aventon Aventure Fat Tire E-Bike – For Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    astandi33
    Participant

For sale is a lightly used (less than 100 miles ridden) aventon aventure 4in fat tire e-bike. Purchased new in August 2022. This is the original version. Purchased for $1900. It is a class III e bike. Excellent mechanical condition, no issues whatsoever. Battery is in excellent shape and holds full charge. The bike can go up to 30 mph on full level 5 pedal assist. If you’d prefer not to pedal, there is a thumb throttle that will get you to 20 mph. Range varies depending on pedal assist level and throttle. Approx 30-50mi depending on conditions and usage. I bought the bike thinking I would be able to use it more than I have, and I am now moving out of state and do not have a vehicle that allows me to transport it easily. Would be a great offroad/dirt road/ farm/vacation house bike for short trips into town or cursing on open trails/dirt roads. I would do this if I could transport it. In my opinion its suited for someone who has some land not in the NOVA area but can also be used to get around on trails/roads/commuting as well. Included are the bike, charger, 1 battery, manuals.

Price is $1000 firm. Do not contact me if you are looking to negotiate price, I will accept $1000 only, payment via Cash or Venmo. I am happy to meet with you somewhere convenient for me for a test ride. Will need to hold your ID during test ride for safety purposes. Can text me at five 4 oh – 208-4339 to for questions or to set meeting time. Thank you.

rexcreed745
    Participant

Looking great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.