And it’s a wrap!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cvcalhoun
    Participant

Just as I was making the post saying we had one spot, it became obsolete. We now have 250 registrations for Freezing Saddles 2024. The maximum number of participants is 250. After that, you can get in only if someone fails to show up or drops out. So you can still register, but no guarantees at this point.

JoM
    Participant

I saw @rumipumi and @ Mtansill tonight, so @drevil convinced me to sign up – in case someone drops out. Thanks to all the organizers.

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Good call! There are always some people who drop out (or get injured during the competition), so the first ones to sign up after the cut-off is reached have a good chance of getting in. But the longer people wait, they less likely they are to get in. @JoM 226705 wrote:

I saw @rumipumi and @ Mtansill tonight, so @drevil convinced me to sign up – in case someone drops out. Thanks to all the organizers.

veleau_monica
    Participant

do we need any more captains? I could captain!!!!

cvcalhoun
    Participant

@veleau_monica 226790 wrote:

do we need any more captains? I could captain!!!!

You’re already registered, but didn’t check the box to say you were willing to be a captain. Would you like me to edit your registration to say you are willing?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

veleau_monica
    Participant

Yes please if captains are needed 😎

cvcalhoun
    Participant

Okay, I added a note to your registration. I’m not the one who does team/team captain assignments (that would be CBGAnimal and Merlin), but this will at least alert them. @veleau_monica 226793 wrote:

Yes please if captains are needed 😎

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.